HELLO


Assalamua'laikum, guys! My name is Mohammad Fauziyyanul Haq. You can call me Fauzi or Ado. I don't know why my family and my friends called me Ado, but I like it. I was born in Sukabumi, 8th of March 2000. Now, I am studying in 3 Senior High School Bandung. This school is one of the best schools in Indonesia. I'm very proud of myself because I can study in this school.

My family and I live at Maleber Barat II Street No. 1. I have one older brother and one little brother. Now, my older brother is a college student and my little brother is a JHS student. My father is a government employee and my mother is a notary. They are very important for me and I'm glad to have family like them. 

Lets talk about my hobby. Painting is my hobby. I like it because painting is always fun. I usually paint on canvas with oil colour. For me, painting is something which will tell you about the person who you are and what you see around yourself.


My Paintings

In the future, I want to be a doctor. Why? Because doctor is an incredible job. They help others from his/her illness. They also have a strong determination to complete their job. But, doctor is one of the hardest professions to join. I must study harder to get this job

That's enough from me, I hope you guys enjoy my blog. Hv a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts